Five Misunderstandings of Wheel Loader Operation
1. Directly add cooling water during operation of the front end loader;
2. Immediately shut down the loader machine after work;
3. Slide into the shovel during gear shifting,
4. Boom the throttle just after starting the small loader;
5. Boom the throttle before shutting down the mini loader.
Follow and subscribe to check tips about wheel loaders and forklifts everyday! Distributors recruiting worldwide. Contact me for more info. Selena: +8613176910558