Precautions for road test of front end loader1. Do not drive when the brake air pressure is lower than 441kpa.
2. Slow down when turning, and it is forbidden to turn sharply and brake sharply.
3. Do not drive the small loader at high speed during test runs in rainy and snowy weather, and avoid turning on slopes.
4. It is strictly forbidden to go downhill or turn when the engine is stalled to avoid accidents caused by hydraulic steering failure.
5. The loader bucket must not exceed the bucket transportation position for high-speed driving.
6. Road test for overload operation is not allowed.
7. Pay attention to whether the meter reading is normal at any time.
Follow and subscribe to check tips about wheel loaders and forklifts everyday! Distributors recruiting worldwide. Contact me for more info. Selena: +8613176910558